The upgraded Talon II Model 90C Collapsible Handle Litter is the most versatile and compact litter available today and was developed to meet the U.S. Army's requirement to provide urgent casualty evacuation from the battlefield. The new design allows for patient transport in restricted compartments such as tactical vehicles. By simply extending the ergonomically designed handles, it transitions to a standard NATO-compatible evacuation platform. The Talon 90C is the ultimate evacuation platform.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Army Rotary Wing
- Retractable, ergonomically designed handles
- Automatic locking hinges
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant rip-stop fabric tested and approved by federal and private labs using live warfare agents
- Six IV-attachment points
- Two patient-securing straps
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Treated with mPale® Antimicrobial with ÆGIS™ Shield
Folded with handles collapsed: 20.5” (H) x 8.5” (W) x 9.5” (D)
Open with handles collapsed: 78” (L) x 22.5” (W) x D” (D)
Open with handles extended: L 90” (L) x 22.5” (W) x 6” (D)
Weight: 16 lb 6 oz (7.4 kg)
Payload: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
Ground Clearance: 1.5"
This is not a regularly stocked item. Please expect a lead time of up to 2 weeks or greater.
This product cannot be shipped outside the United States (except APO/FPO addresses).