NEW! Lower prices for Legacy Premium milk, eggs, fruits, vegetables, and sides!
Having a food storage ensures you and your family will be prepared for an emergency. The assortment of freeze dried fruit not only gives you variety, but also ensures you get extra vitamins and minerals other emergency food storage may not contain. Freeze dried fruit is just that, freeze dried, not dehydrated. The freeze dried process makes it easy to eat fruit straight from the bag, or can be soaked in water for a few minutes rejuvenating the fruit to taste as juicy as fresh fruit.
- Pineapple - 35 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Bananas - 34 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Apples - 25 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Strawberries - 22 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Peaches - 28 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Blueberries - 60 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
- Resealable Bag
- Optional Heavy-duty Plastic, Stackable Bucket
- Food will last up to 1 year after breaking seal
- Bag Stands Easily on a Shelf
- Up to 10-15 Year Shelf Life
- Great addition to your food storage or Perfect for Daily Use
- Simple to Prepare - Just Add Water to Rehydrate