While currently in stock, manufacturing lead times for Harvest Right Freeze Dryers are currently at 7 to 9 weeks. Please plan accordingly!
Patented technology keeps the product fresh, and preserves the potency, color, shape and nutrition of any organic material. Perfect for freeze drying herbs, oils, medicines, remedies, pharmaceuticals, and compounds.
Harvest Right's Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryer solves many of the problems associated with processing and preserving plants, herbs, and organic compounds
Harvest Right has a solution to these problems
Harvest Right’s Pharmaceutical Freeze Dryer removes water from plants and organic compounds while they are in a frozen state. This locks in the freshness of herbs and plants. Their appearance, nutritional content, and potency remain the same as when they were fresh.
Freeze drying completely removes water in about 24 hours. No other preservation method comes close to removing water this quickly. This is important because the longer a harvested plant or compound retains water, the greater the chance it has of spoiling and losing nutrition and potency.
Most water extraction methods destroy enzymes and terpenes because of the heat used in the extraction process. Because the freeze drying process does not use heat to remove water, the enzymes and terpenes in freeze dried products are not destroyed.
Oxygen absorbers can be used to protect packaged foods and organic compounds against spoilage, mold growth, color change, and loss of nutrition.
By removing residual oxygen inside packaging to below 0.01%, oxygen absorbers effectively preserve packaged foods without the need for food additives/preservatives and without the need for vacuum sealing.
Key Features & Benefits
The freeze dryer has built in intelligence. It automatically and perfectly manages the freeze drying process. The ideal vacuum pressure and drying temperature is maintained for each material – preserves freshness and potency.
· 3.75 square feet of tray space
· Shelving unit holds 5 trays (each tray 7.75″W x 14″L x 0.75″H)
· 3 liters of ice capacity
· 6.5 square feet of tray space
· Shelving unit holds 7 trays (each tray 7.5″W x 18″L x 0.75″H)
· 4 liters of ice capacity
· 10.25 square feet of tray space — nearly twice the capacity of Harvest Right’s standard Large freeze dryer
· Shelf Unit has shelves for 8 trays (each tray 9″W x 20.5″L x 0.75″H)
· 6 liters of ice capacity
3 year limited warranty.
Perfect for a countertop, cart or table.
· Overall product dimensions: 16.5″ W x 18.5″ D x 25″ H
· Overall product dimensions: 18″ W x 21.25″ D x 28.5″ H
· 133 lbs
· Overall product dimensions: 20.25″ W x 23.75″ D x 30.75″ H
· 161 lbs
· 110 volt outlet
· 110 volt outlet
· 110 volt outlet (NEMA 5-20)
· Dedicated 20 amp circuit is required
Item will be delivered to physical addresses, no PO boxes, they just don’t fit.
· The small freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 139 lbs
· One freeze dryer package: 26″W x 36″D x 41″H
· The medium freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 221 lbs
· One freeze dryer package: 26″W x 36″D x 45″H
· The large freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 253 lbs
· One Freeze Dryer Package: 29″W x 38″D x 48″H
Simply change filter and replace oil. Takes one or two minutes.
Each vacuum pump has been factory tested to guarantee 25 microns (25,400 Microns = 1 Inch of Hg) or better, and listed CFM performance.
Vacuum Pump Technical Specifications
- CFM: 7.2
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM
- Voltage: Standard 115V 60Hz
- Plug: US 110V
- Intake Port: 3/4 JIC ﬂare
- Intake Port: 21 oz (680 cc)
- Dimensions: 10 1/2″H x 16″D x 5 3/4″W
- Weight: 35 lbs