The Silky Pocketboy Curve is a compact folding saw that will take up very little room in a pocket or backpack. It features a rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. Comes with a clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip.
The Silky PocketBoy Curve Professional Saw features
- 6-3/4 (170mm) blade length (726-17 & 727-17)
- 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- Curved blade coupled with pull cut technology results in the fastest cutting speed available
- approximately 15-20% faster than straight blade versions
- Non-Set Teeth: The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance resulting in smoother, easier, faster cutting performance
- Mirai-Me Technology: The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length. It leaves a smooth surface after cutting & can rip-cut, cross-cut and slant cut
- Impulse Hardening: The teeth of the blade are heated instantly and hardened and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- Hard Chrome Plating: Hard chrome plating produces an exceedingly high durable surface and is resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
- 0.5 pounds operating weight; 0.6 pounds weight with carrying case (726-17)
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include camping, hiking, trail maintenance, hunting, and general pruning
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship