The Truma C30 Single Zone Portable Fridge/Freezer is the smallest portable freezer in the Truma lineup. Compact and powerful, it features the same, cooling technology as their large portable fridge/freezers.
With the Truma C30, you have temperature control capabilities that allow you to adjust interior temperatures to cooling or freezing conditions.
The Perfect Portable Fridge and Freezer for Small Cars
With about two feet of interior fridge and freezer space, there’s enough room for your beachside picnic or the six-pack for the tailgate. At 39Ibs, it’s durable enough for any adventure and light enough to remove from your vehicle and put back into storage when you’re done with your trip.
Power Your Adventure
With the LED interior light, you’ll have full visibility when you’re hunting down a late-night snack. Use the USB charging port to keep your phone powered all day long. Trust the power of Truma to keep your food and drink fuel cold for as long as you need it - no ice required.
Small Portable Freezer and Fridge Features
- Powered by 12 / 24 V DC compressor
- Two-way opening lid (one-way only on C36 / C44)
- Bottle openers on both sides
- Flat carry and tie-down handles
- Digital display for each compartment (only dual zones)
- Multi-voltage system AC (110 V) and DC (12 / 24 V) - DC inlet on both ends
- 3A USB port and charger
- Stylish robust corners for protection
- LED interior light
- Divided compartment storage
- Fully refrigerated stepped compartment
- Headroom for upright standing bottles
- Bluetooth App for mobile use
*Truma insulated cooler cover sold separately
Intuitive digital display with set/actual temperature indicator and control panel with turbo function for faster cooling.
- Power switch
- Turbo switch
- Power indicator / Fault light
- Turbo indicator light
- Switch compartments / Mode
- Temperature settings
Truma Cooler App
Alternatively, the coolbox can be controlled with the free Truma Cooler App using a mobile device (smartphone) in the vicinity via Bluetooth.
• Switch appliance on and off
• Adjust and check the temperature
• Switch turbo on and off
• Change battery discharge protection
• Check battery voltage
• Display error messages
|Can Count (12oz)||32|
|DIM IN (LxWxH)||24x13x17|
|DIM cm (LxWxH)||61x34x42|
|Temp Range||-8F to 50F (-22C to 10C)|
|DC Power||Two 12/24V D.C. outlets|
|A.C. Power||One 110V A.C. outlet|
|Average Hourly Amp Draw